- LYSA is a volunteer led organization! Every team needs a head coach! A Head Coach will receive a reimbursement of 50% of their child's registration fee at season's end. To sign up as a Head or Assistant Coach adults should register themselves as a Volunteer, in addition to registering their child as a player.
- Every team will have a parent volunteer listed as Coordinator this Fall Season to help with communications from LYSA and within the team itself.
- Coaches of each team will set the practice schedules/location. We assign teams based of geographic location so that practices will be near your home in most cases.
- PHOTO DAY is on Sat. September 17, 2022! Individual & Team Photos will be taken this day prior to your team's match!
- U10-U19 will play a few matches in nearby cities (Georgetown, Nicholasville, Versailles, Richmond, Winchester) as part of the Bluegrass Regional Soccer League.
- U4 Soccer Tots meets just once a week on Saturdays and will play an Academy Style each session (fun training for 40 minutes, matches for 20 minutes) and will be led by our Grassroots Director, Todd Bretz.
- Be sure to follow us on social media @LexYouthSoccer to stay in the know! We will also update our website right here!
- All Families need to order uniforms (jersey, shorts, socks) at The Locker Room on James Lane Allen Rd.
(Cost is ~$35 with child's name on back of jersey. $30 without a name).
If you would rather order online versus in-person use this link CLICK HERE and complete the online form.
The Locker Room will notify you when the uniform is ready!
- Uniforms should be ordered by now to ensure they are in by the opening game day. It is okay if they are not in by the first weekend though.
- Families will also need to purchase a soccer ball, shinguards, and soccer cleats for their child playing this spring.
- Required Soccer Ball: Size 3 for U4-U8. - Size 4 for U10-U12 - Size 5 for U14-U19.