2015 LYSA Annual General Meeting Notice:
The Annual General Meeting for the Lexington Youth Soccer Association will be held
June 17, 2015 (Wednesday)
404 Sporting Court
(next to Meijers on Reynolds Road)
Nominations are being accepted for the following positions. Elections will be held at the AGM.
The LYSA By-Laws state: Candidates for election must be current members of LYSA as defined in Article 1, Section 1.1 and be currently serving or have served within the past three (3) years as a director or member of the League Council or Standing Committees of LYSA.
1.1 Members. Members of the Lexington Youth Soccer Association ("LYSA" or the "Corporation") shall be composed of the following:
- All members of the League Councils and the Standing Committees of LYSA, and any who served in the season immediately preceding the annual meetings;
- The current members of the Board of Directors and any who served in the season immediately preceding the annual meeting;
- Any coach, or division coordinator currently serving or who have served in the season preceding the annual meeting; and
- Any parent or guardian of a player registered for the next season or the season immediately preceding the annual meeting.
- Any Amateur League player or coach registered for the next season or the season immediately preceding the annual meeting.
The current Board of Directors will elect these positions at the first LYSA Board Meeting following the Annual General Meeting.
Please submit nominations by June 10, 2015 to:
Notice of nominees will be posted on the LYSA web site (www.lysa.org) by June 12, 2015.
There is so much going on at LYSA right now!!
LYSA--Soccer for the whole family!!