Saturday, August 7, 2021
9:30 a.m. - Noon
Next Level Sports (located at 340 Richmond Avenue in Lexington)
New & Returning Coaches - come prepare for the upcoming Fall Season of youth soccer to begin on August 28!
Get on field training by our LFC Coaches & friends at KYSA to learn how to best coach your team through practices this fall!
Plus receive all the information you'll need to run a team this season, including NEW COACHING CURRICULUM!
This meeting will be in-person! But as of Aug 5, we are also offering this meeting on Zoom for anyone who would rather attend online.
To receive the link please email email@example.com.
More info can be found here: https://fb.me/e/18M6cAQDH
- Roster Assignments will be announced no later than August 9 via email to each registered family.
- Coaches of each team will set the practice schedules/location.
- Families will order uniforms (jersey, shorts, socks) at The Locker Room on James Lane Allen Rd. once assigned to a team! (Cost is ~$30 with child's name on back of jersey.)
- Families will also need to purchase a soccer ball, shinguards, and soccer cleats for their child playing this fall.
- Required Soccer Ball: Size 3 for U4-U8. - Size 4 for U10-U12 - Size 5 for U14-U19.
- Matches begin August 28. We are working hard to have match schedules released by August 16.
- Ages 3-5 will play on Saturdays. Older groups can play on Saturdays and Sundays. The season will last through October. All matches are at Masterson Station Park.
- U12-U19 may also play a few matches in nearby cities (Georgetown, Nicholasville, Versailles, Richmond)
- U4 will play an Academy Style each session and will be led by a few of our very best Lexington FC coaches.
- As we near the end of registration, we are planing to have U16 & U19 Coed teams playing 8v8 this fall.
- No pets are allowed on LYSA fields.
Be sure to follow us on social media @LexYouthSoccer to stay in the know! We will also update our website, and send email communications in the next two weeks as we get teams formed.
We have a text alert system this season for Alerting families when we have to close fields for matches due to weather. Here are 3 ways to connect with us for Weather Alerts via Remind:
1. Send the code @lysalfc6 to to 81010
3. On the Remind app enter the class code @LYSALFC6 to register for alerts about weather cancellations and delays.
Updated July 26, 2021
Be advised that LYSA WILL PLAY games in the rain, unless field conditions become unplayable. That determination is made by LYSA officials before, during and after game days as we determine whether...